New Member Registration – Benefits
Membership benefits include:
- Assistance from the Executive Committee.
- Quarterly meetings with guest speakers and the discussion of matters relating to landlords, including taxation and insurance issues.
- Members’ newsletters providing information on letting residential real estate in South Australia and updates on the Residential Tenancies Act 1995, and other related information.
- Access to information regarding the time frame and processes required for the service of the various forms which are mandatory under the Residential Tenancies Act 1995.
- Missing Tenant Search
- Missing Tenant Submission
- Access to committee meetings & financial reports
- Access to:
- Minutes of Meetings
- President’s Report
- Previous Journals
- Residential Tenancy Forms
- Suburb Rent Reports
To join the Landlords’ Association (S.A.) Inc., simply complete the Membership Form.
Telephone: 0419 804 509
E-Mail (For General Information): email@example.com
C/- 46 Metala Road, Paralowie, SA 5108