- Recieve a ‘landlords kit’ – a useful set of tips and trick developed by landlords (Not available on the consumer and business affairs website).
- Contribute to the cause now and into the future – By pooling funds, when the government threatens to make changes which negatively impact landlords, we can fund ad campaigns to raise awareness of the issues thereby fighting for your rights!
- Make screening of tenants that much easier by accessing the TICA national tenant database – limit to 2 free searches per member per year*
- Access the CORELOGIC data base – Used by Real Estate agents
- Make a proper assessment of the rental value of the property
- Use it to make investment decisions on your next property purchase
- Limited to 4 searches per member per year*
- Free access to workshops provided by self taught investors who are in the property market and are willing to share their insights on:
- Investing in residential property
- Managing your residential rental properties.
- These are run subject to member demand – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE
- Advice via telephone or email on tenancy issues including SACAT queries from the executive committee
- Quarterly meeting with guest speakers and the discussion of matters relating to landlords, including taxation, insurance and finance issues.
- Updates on any proposed changes to the Residential Tenancy Act 1995 or Strata Title Act 1988
- Access of minutes of meetings, president’s report and all our newsletters.
* fees apply for subsequent use
To join the Landlords’ Association (S.A.) Inc., simply complete the Membership Form.
Telephone: 0419 804 509
E-Mail (For General Information): firstname.lastname@example.org
46 Metala Road, Paralowie, SA 5108