At Fullarton Park Community Centre
Tuesday, 3 May 2016
6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
The doors open at 6:50pm for a 7:00pm start in the Parkview Room.
The advertised guest speaker Mr Doug Phillips is unable to attend.
In the place of guest speaker, our secretary Mr Jack Eskenazi has offered to do a presentation on how to select tenants. The topics included will be:
• Preparing the property before advertising (first impressions)
• Insurance (including strata title)
• Advertising (where and what to include)
• Showing the property (caution with unseen property)
• Application form (including period of lease, commencing date, rent, conditions)
• Processing the application (what to check and how)
• Acceptance of application (the doctrine of offer and acceptance in a contract)
• Bond lodgement, inspection sheet, information brochure (including articles), manuals and leases
After the presentation, there will be time for any queries regarding residential tenancies.
All landlords are welcome. If you are not a member of the Landlords’ Association (S.A.) Inc., come to meet other landlords and find out what our association has to offer.